Grim’s Dyke Golf Club has a great reputation for offering excellent days for golf societies. Some of the reasons include:
- An excellent, well established, private golf course which is maintained at the highest standard.
- Our Par 69 course has challenging tree-lines fairways and tricky greens but the slopes are gentle and walking is easy, so Grim’s Dyke is a great golfing experience for all ages and standards of golfer.
- A unique 3-tee start arrangement (1st, 8th and 13th) gets everybody out on the course quickly and your whole group completing their rounds at about the same time, thereby creating more time together, in the Clubhouse after the round, for prizes, socialising, eating etc.
- Our friendly staff will make you feel welcome and help to make your day a special one.
- Our great chefs (and support team) have a growing reputation for serving up delicious food at reasonable prices.
- We offer a range of golf society packages at very competitive prices, but these can also be adjusted and tailored to meet your specific needs.
Click here to take a look at the standard packages we have on offer.
- Our recently extended and refurbished changing rooms and showers provide excellent facilities for guests.
How to make a Golf Society Booking
It couldn’t be easier – just call Louise on
020 8428 4539 and we will get everything arranged for you. Alternatively, you can email us: